Sunday, July 28, 2013

Dry Bah Kut Teh at Restoran Bah Kut Teh Yap Eng 叶荣肉骨茶 @ Taman Sentosa, Klang

On a lovely Sunday noon time, I decided to drive all the way to Klang for a good Bah Kut Teh lunch. It's been quite a long while that  I didn't taste it.

Klang has always been known for its Bah Kut Teh and it was irresistible. However, there are too many Bah Kut Teh restaurant located in Klang. So I bet most people will confuse which is the most famous/tasty restaurant.

Today, I had my fantastic Bah Kut Teh lunch @ Restoran Bah Kut Teh Yap Eng (叶荣肉骨茶) which is the best dry Bah Kut Teh in my food list. *Drooling*


Highly recommend this place where you can have dry Bah Kut Teh!

-ScoreBoard-
Taste : 4/5
Ambiance : 3/5
Price : 2/5

No.2, Lorong Bendahara 20B,
Taman Sentosa,
41200 Klang,
Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment