Saturday, December 7, 2013

Restoran Kee V Sdn Bhd 卫记辣汤之家 @ Sungai Chua

As most people know, Kajang earns it well-known for satay, however, not many people know about spicy soup, another famous food in Kajang. The most famous spicy soup restaurant no more than 2, such as Kee V (卫记辣汤之家) and Siaw Kah (萧家辣汤). Kee V always the first choice for me. WHY? Because my friends always bring me there. Hahahhaaa..


Today I bring my family to have spicy soup as dinner at Restoran Kee V Sdn Bhd. Apparently, in this raining weather, spicy soup is one of the best food to eat. 

We ordered spicy soup and spicy meat (火爆肉). These two are always my favorite food to order.*Drooling*  




Oh by the way, there is another Kee V spicy which located at house area. It's the pioneer Restoran Kee V.  


Restoran Kee V Sdn Bhd 卫记辣汤之家 
No. S-01(GR) Plaza Indah 1,
Taman Sepakat Indah,
Sungai Chua
43000 Kajang, Selangor. 
Tel: 03 - 8738 4134

No comments:

Post a Comment